Hello everyone and welcome back to another blog post on ~Foodie with a Passion~! Happy Saturday and I hope you’re having a great weekend so far. We’re back with another Trader Joe’s haul for the week so without further ado, remember to click subscribe so you don’t miss another Foodie Fun 🤩
Alrighty! Here we go!
- Brown Rice Cakes – I’ve been doing crackers but I’ve finally gotten tired of crackers so I’m switching to rice cakes
- Hot Dog Buns – for beer brats tonight but I think I’ll eat them with mash and gravy 😂
- Organic Corn Tortilla Chips – I went into the bag a bit but to me it wasn’t salty enough
- Baby Carrots – for Hubby’s snacks with hummus
- Cheese & Tomato Pizza – for Hubby’s dad who came over last night
- Sliced White Mushrooms – for my salads next week and sautéed for pork steaks
- Brussels Sprouts – veggies as a side dish next week
- Organic Romaine Lettuce – for my salads
- Rainbow Cauliflower – for another side dish or my quick veggies for lunches
- Zucchini – for stuffed zucchini next week
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Thigh – for Japanese fried chicken and I’ll be making Japanese potato salad
- Tofu – for my miso soup with the chicken
- Bell Peppers – for peppers and onions with the beer brats
And there we have it! Let me know in the comments below what you picked up at the store this week and what you’re planning to meal prep this weekend. Until then…signing off!