Hello everyone and welcome back to another blog post on ~Foodie with a Passion~! Happy Tuesday everyone and I hope you’re having a good week so far. It’s a new week so I gotta make sure I have all my meals planned and prepped for the week. The pregnant lady has to make sure she’s feeding her baby too 🤣 So before we get started, remember to click the subscribe button so you don’t miss another Foodie Fun 🤩
Alrighty! We’ve got some breakfast, lunch and snacks to help me through the week. My Roasted Edamame and Strawberry Crème Power Crunch Bars came in the mail today so I’ve got some easy snacks to take with me to work.
- I went to look for the Chicken Snack Sticks at Costco and all I found were the Beef ones so I got them instead. I packed half a stick in each bag.
- The omelet was leftovers from Saturday Morning’s breakfast. I had leftover chicken sausage, potatoes, asparagus and bell peppers to use up and I poured some eggs and sprinkled some cheese on top. I finished baking it in the oven til the egg set.
- I bought the personal size watermelon this week instead of the Tuscan melon but I do want some honeydew soon
- And as per usual, berries are washed and cut. Publix does a good job of doing BOGO sales on berries since I’ve been here so it’s definitely a staple in this kitchen
Since there’s only 2 slices of omelet, I made some more scrambled eggs and fried up some spam for breakfast this week. I have one more waffle I can eat it with and then I might heat up some rice to eat this the rest of the week.
- I made Sushi Bowls on Sunday for lunch with pan fried salmon (seasoned with sesame oil, soy sauce and mirin), crab meat (mixed with cream cheese and Mayo), carrots/shiitake mushrooms, egg, cucumber, avocado slices and topped with snow peas and seaweed. I basically packed what was left of everything and then threw in some leftover veggies in the fridge from this past week like cabbage and burdock root
- I needed to use up the rest of the bell pepper so I thawed out a package of ground Turkey and got myself a thing of taco seasoning. I chopped up the pepper and some mushrooms and cooked it with the Turkey and seasoning packet. Once that was cooked, I topped it on my favorite microwave brown rice and quinoa with some cheese, red beans, corn, olives, sour cream and avocado. And more cheese. Lettuce and tomatoes for garnish in separate containers. I still have half the batch of taco meat left so still debating if I’m gonna do rice or stuff it in a tortilla or freeze it. We will see. I still need Thursday and Fridays lunch anyway unless I just bring dinner leftovers to work.
And there we have it! My meal prep for this week! Hope you found an idea or two and let me know in the comments what you meal prepped and until then…signing off!