Hello everyone and welcome back to another blog post on ~Foodie with a Passion~! Happy Saturday everyone and I hope you’re having a great weekend so far. It’s time for my weekly TJ haul so before we check it out, remember to click subscribe so you don’t miss another Foodie Fun 🤩
Alrighty! Here we go!
- Organic Romaine – I think I want to do a few salads next week so I picked up my weekly bag of romaine
- Avocado – I’ve been into adding avocado to things lately since I’ve been wanting creamy things. I might just mash these and have them with the corn chips
- Eggplant – I plan on doing stuffed eggplant next week for a dinner
- Tuscan Melon – the regular cantaloupes didn’t look too good so I decided to give this one a try
- Organic Rainbow Cauliflower – for the freezer so I have a quick and easy side
- Black Beans – for the salads and anything else I might want to use with it.
- Organic Corn Chip Dippers – nachos sound kind of good with this. Or just dipping in avocados
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs – I’ll probably make a stir fry for meal prep this weekend
- Sour Cream – I’m almost out so I replenished
- Heavy Cream – we’re doing country fried steak next week so this is for the gravy
- Strawberry Kefir – and another bottle of this. Still my milk alternative since my aversions prevent me from drinking soy milk. I’ve been eating cereal with this
- Fish Sticks – emergency food for me if I don’t have anything else to eat
- Wisconsin Sharp White Cheddar – decided to try this cheese since I couldn’t tolerate mild cheddar as a snack. Worst case I can shred and freeze it
- Monterey Jack – and this one too. Same as above
And there we have it! Let me know in the comments below if you found a meal idea from todays post and what you picked up at the store this week. Until then…signing off!