Hello everyone and welcome back to another blog post on ~Foodie with a Passion~! Happy Tuesday everyone and hope you had a great Memorial Day weekend. Thank you to those military personnel that couldn’t be with us today; we remember your sacrifices! I actually went to two Trader Joe’s in the new neighborhood so before we get started, remember to click subscribe so you don’t miss another Foodie Fun 🤩
Alrighty! First off, happy birthday to my auntie today and I hope she has an amazing and blessed day ❤️
Here is the haul!
- Spinach Tortellini – planning to do a slow cooker meatballs with sauce and tortellini this week
- Parmesan Reggiano – to top the pasta with
- Bell Pepper – I still have half an onion and 2 pieces of chicken so I am making a quick Copy-Cat Chipotle bowl for lunch this week
- Corn – it just looks really good and I have no idea what I’m going to have with it. Unplanned!
- Cut Watermelon – also an unplanned impulse buy since I got hungry at the store. So as you can tell I’ve already devoured more than half of it
- Tomato Basil Marinara Sauce – I dumped the entire jar in the slow cooker with the meatballs (below) to cook all day
- Fully Cooked Turkey Meatballs – 12 meatballs in this package; normally I would make my own meatballs but I’m still at the Airbnb until we close on our house so I’m choosing convenience
- Organic Green Foursome – probably going to be a side dish with the corn. I’m just about out of protein so I don’t know what I’m going to do. Maybe I’ll pick up a rotisserie chicken from Costco or Publix
- Chicken Drumellas – they’ve been out of my chicken nuggets in Washington so I’m so glad I found these 😭 yay!
- Eggs – I only had meal prepped hardboiled eggs and I just wanted fresh eggs for scrambled eggs and such
And there we have it! Let me know in the comments below what you picked up at Trader Joe’s this week and until then…signing off!!