Hello everyone and welcome back to another blog post on ~Foodie with a Passion~! Happy Saturday everyone and I’m so sorry for the late post tonight. I was super tired and fell asleep early last night and mostly was asleep til midday. I did a Publix haul so I had food for the next couple of days. So remember to click subscribe so you don’t miss another Foodie Fun 🤩
Alrighty! Here was my Publix haul!
- Pork Shoulder Steaks – I chopped these and threw them in the slow cooker for soup
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs – cooked off two thighs for salad at lunch today and I’ve got two more for another salad
- Salad Mix – my go-to meal of chicken salad lately 🤣
- Red Cabbage – they were out of green but I wanted cabbage and it also lasts anyways. This also went into soup
- Strawberries – 3 for $10 so I picked a package up
- Cucumber and Tomato – for the salads
- Yellow Onion – on sale for 99 cents/lb. Half of it went into soup too
- Carrots – also for soup
- Colby Jack Shred Cheese – for salads
- Outshine Fruit Bars – what I’d been surviving on when it’s hot
And there we have it! Let me know in the comments below what you picked up at the store this week and until then…signing off!