Hello everyone and welcome back to another blog post on ~Foodie with a Passion~! Happy Saturday everyone and I hope you’re having a great weekend so far. I’ve made it to Florida for now and I won’t have to drive til Thursday next week so I went ahead and did a quick haul to get me through the week. So go ahead and click subscribe so you don’t miss another Foodie Fun 🤩
Alrighty! So I went and picked up some groceries at Winn-Dixie yesterday so let’s see what I got.
- Gatorade G Zero Strawberry Kiwi – I can only drink so much crystal light and this G Zeros seem to help me function a bit better
- Uncle Ben’s Original Ready Rice Whole Grain Medley – for dinner last night; I made onion-baked chicken with Brussels and rice
- Creamy Caesar Dressing – since I tossed my old bottle I had brought with me on the trip
- Crystal Springs Medium Eggs – for breakfasts the coming days with the bagel thins
- Watermelon Slices – this was a 2/$5 but marked down for $1.88. They were gone in my car ride back to my in-laws house 🤣
- Strawberries – 3/$10 on sale. They were the cheapest that I’ve seen in the last three weeks
- Light n Fit Strawberry Cheesecake Greek Yogurt – for some snacks and maybe breakfasts
- Dole Garden Salad Mix – I didn’t opt for the BOGO but I figured I would eat this for lunches
- Thomas Plain Bagel Thins – I enjoyed the everything bagel flavor one at a friends house and it didn’t raise my sugars as much so I went ahead and got the plain ones for now
- Premium Saltine Crackers – I bought baby Swiss slices earlier in the trip and I was craving cheese and crackers so I got some
- Cheerios – another breakfast option for me
And there we have it! Let me know in the comments below what you picked up for groceries this week and until then…signing off!