Hello everyone and welcome back to another blog post on ~Foodie with a Passion~! Happy Thursday everyone and we’re almost to the weekend. Just a quick grocery haul today to grab a few things so remember to click the subscribe button so you don’t miss another Foodie Fun 🤩
Alrighty! Today was small grocery haul from Fred Meyer and I really truly only needed a few things.
- Cantaloupe – digital coupon for $1.47 each. I need to go buy another one already. We ate about half in one night.
- Sliced Black Olives – for Taco Night at Young Adults. Anything that’s left I will probably use as a salad topper
- Cheerios – $2.47 a box with a digital coupon. I’m taking this on my road trip when I move so I won’t have to buy any when I get to my new house.
- 50/50 Salad Mix – had the reduced tag; the date was for the 30th but it still looked good and I already stored it with a paper towel in a ziploc bag. That’ll soak the excess water and keep your greens crisp
- Bird’s Eye Brussels and Bacon Bake – I had a paper coupon for 55 cents off. This will make an easy side for dinner one night
- Bananas – replenished our banana supply at home
And there we have it! Let me know in the comments below what you picked up at the store this week and until then…signing off!