Hello everyone and welcome back to another blog post on ~Foodie with a Passion~! Happy Saturday everyone and hope everyone es having a great weekend so far. Currently at the airport gate while writing this since I’ll be on a plane in a few minutes. Since Hubby and I will be moving cross country, I am on the house hunt! Let’s see how this weekend goes and normally I am a planner like OCD planner. So basically when I come back, I really won’t have a Meal Prep Monday and we’ll see how much food is in the fridge for me to make lunch for Tuesday. But I did go grocery shopping so without further ado, click on the subscribe button so you don’t miss another Foodie Fun 🤩
Alrighty! A quick haul from Fred Meyer this week.
- Banana – bananas for the week. Trader Joe’s is still the ultimate cheapest
- Parmesan Cheese – almost out of the old one and we’ll be making Pesto Shrimp with Broccoli next week
- Roma Tomato – I still have salad mix and cucumbers so I can make a quick salad for my lunch
- Hot Honey Ham – for Hubby. This had the reduced stickers so the date must be close. I’ll just be freezing them
- Brown Sugar Ham – for me since I noticed we were almost out of deli meat. Definitely can make a sandwich for lunch too
- Broccoli – for Pesto Shrimp and Broccoli over Pasta
- Red Onions – and we used the last of onions in chili and onion rings last week so I replenished
And there we have it! Stay tuned for Tuesday for an update on the house hunt. So until then…signing off!