Hello everyone and welcome back to another blog post on ~Foodie with a Passion~! Happy Saturday everyone and I hope you’re having a good weekend so far. Today I am sharing our meal plan for next week and what meal preps I’ll be making. A little planning goes a long way and saves you a ton of time during the week. So remember to click subscribe so you don’t miss another Foodie Fun 🤩
Alrighty! So let’s check out what I have planned starting with Sunday.
- Sunday – we’ve got church in the morning so we will just grab something easy to eat for breakfast. We might eat lunch out since we need to stay through second service because we volunteer in the nursery. If we’re out all day like this, dinner will be something easy. I planned for Shrimp Tacos
- Monday – I have an eye appointment in the morning so I’ll just have something while I’m driving with my coffee. Hopefully I will make it back by lunch time and eat something at home. Dinner I have Pork Veggie Miso Soup and Spam Musubis planned
- Tuesday – it’s the start of the work week; I still have Breakfast Burritos in the freezer so I’ll grab one of them to beat up at work. I should have soup left from Monday night for my lunch. I’ll meal prep some BBQ pork over the weekend with Mac n Cheese and Veggies for dinner to take to church.
- Wednesday – I’ll prep some overnight oats for breakfast and eat it at work. For lunch I’ll likely continue with my Pork Soup because I always make a big batch of it. Hubby wanted to smoke some meats on the smoker and I’m working late so I’m glad he’s cooking.
- Thursday – same dealio like the last two days for breakfast. I might mix it up and prepare some cereal to take to work. Mason jars work great. With Hubby smoking meats, that’ll be perfect for lunch. We have church again and I’ll have someone plug in the slow cooker to cook Corned Beef Brisket since it is St. Patrick’s Day. Served with cabbage, carrots and red potatoes.
- Friday – I’ll probably bring a yogurt with some granola for breakfast. If there’s any corn beef left, I’ll do that for lunch or the smoked meat leftovers. Lastly, I’ll have our roommate make some Clam Linguine for dinner with salad.
- Saturday – I might make some pancakes again and freeze them. I like to do this with waffles too. Lunch is whatever we have in the freezer and dinner I plan to make Ham and Potato Casserole.
And there we have it! Let me know in the comments below what you have planned for the week and until then…signing off!