Hello everyone and welcome back to another blog post on ~Foodie with a Passion~! Happy Thursday everyone and yesterday was National Dietitian Day. So happy RD day to my fellow dietitians! Today’s post is a quick grocery haul so before we jump right in, go ahead and click subscribe so you don’t miss another Foodie Fun 🤩
Alrighty! Just a small haul from QFC and let’s check it out!
- White Cheddar Cheez-It’s – had a digital coupon for $1 off and it was on sale so the final price was $1.50
- Chopped Spinach – for the spinach mushroom quiche
- Cosmic Crisp Apples – on sale for $1.49/lb. We were just about out of apples so I grabbed a few more
- Naval Oranges – on sale for 99 cents/lb and this was for Hubby
- Light N Fit Green Yogurt – had a digital coupon for $2.49 which was fantastic. Normally they run for $3.50 to $3.99
- Frozen Pie Crust – for the quiche
- Plain Yogurt – for cheesecake
Here is the cheesecake before it went into the oven. Our clinic manager is leaving us so this is for Friday. The quiche will get baked tonight as well. One is spinach mushroom and another will be ham and cheese.
Let me know in the comments below what you like to bring to potlucks and until then…signing off!