Hello everyone and welcome back to another blog post on ~Foodie with a Passion~! Happy Tuesday everyone and I hope you had a great weekend. Hubby and I did some serious kitchen restocking over the weekend so we would be good to go til Military Day next week. So before we get started, remember to click subscribe so you don’t miss another Foodie Fun 🤩
Alrighty! So today’s is a Fred Meyer haul; I forgot my wallet the day before so our roommate picked up a bunch of things and I basically got what he couldn’t find or I didn’t have on my list.
- Bean Sprouts – for Okonomiyaki (Japanese savory pancakes) that we had Saturday night
- Sriracha Sauce – we’d been out for a while so Hubby couldn’t make his sriracha Mayo for a hot minute. But it was on sale so there ya go, Hubby!
- Dannon Light n Fit Strawberry Cheesecake – my yogurt was on sale so I grabbed a package
- Tomato – for the weekly salads and sandwiches
- Green Onion – I made some shrimp, tofu and veggie soup plus I needed some for the Okonomiyaki
- Cucumber – for the weekly salad as well as we got some hummus at Trader Joe’s. Stay tuned later this week for the TJ haul!
- Daikon Radish – quality and pricing wasn’t the greatest but I wanted some radish for my soup
- Silk Original Soy Milk – I knew I was almost out prior to our vacation so I picked one up
- Zucchini – grabbed a bag from the reduced section. I already sliced it up and tossed it in the freezer
And there we have it! Part 1 of our restocking trip. Let me know in the comments below what your weekly haul consisted of and until then…signing off!