Hello everyone and welcome back to another blog post on ~Foodie with a Passion~! And this is our last blog post of 2021 because Saturday is already January 1st, 2022! Thanks for sticking around again for another year; I am so grateful and blessed to have readers like each and every one of you 😍 So remember to tell your friends to subscribe so you don’t miss another Foodie 🤩
Alrighty! This was a quick pick-me-up / in-between haul since we are about to get snowed in for another weekend. I wasn’t planning to shop after Christmas but in case we can’t get out, I got us a few things until we can get out next week. This is a combined haul from Albertsons and Fred Meyer. We actually divided and conquered with the Roomie since he was out shopping for tonight’s dinner too. Whatever he didn’t find, I picked up since the shelves were EMPTY. And the store couldn’t keep up restocking.
- Light n Fit Greek Yogurt – Safeway/Albertsons seems to be the only store that carries my strawberry cheesecake and raspberry lemon tart flavor. Well, aside from Target. But they’re 45 min away. This is a good light snack or a breakfast for me. I still have some Noosa yogurts I need to eat too…
- Green Bell Pepper – for Pork Taco Soup next week
- Heavy Whipping Cream – we still had some but Roomie needed some for dinner
- Silk Soy Milk – they didn’t have any at Albertsons so I grabbed one at Freddy’s
- Eggs – it was cheaper to buy the dozen rather than the 18-ct today for my digital coupon
- Tomato – a fresh one in case the one in the fridge wasn’t doing so well
- Cucumber – we used up what was left over Christmas so I got another one. We still have salad mix left too so we need to use it up
- Avocado – for guac for that taco soup
- Blueberries – $2.99 for the big 18oz pack. Score! I usually freeze a bunch and leave me a handful to munch on for the next couple of days
- Orange – I just need the outer skin for my decoration for New Years food
- Broccoli Florets – I had a coupon for this and they were out when I was out shopping on military day.
And there we have it! Let me know in the comments below how you’re spending your New Years and until then…signing off!