Hello everyone and welcome back to another blog post on ~Foodie with a Passion~! I hope everyone had an amazing holiday weekend and we also had a snowy weekend ❄️ I’ll be sharing what we had for Christmas dinner but before we get started, remember to click the subscribe button so you don’t miss another Foodie Fun 🤩
Alrighty! So here was our menu:
- Charcuterie Board – assorted meat, cheese and crackers
- Assorted Chips – chips and salsa, Ritz crisps
- Watermelon – what my dad and step fam brought over
- Veggie Platter – they also brought this over
- Ham – two hams in the slow cooker and instant pot respectively; apple and orange juice with a splash of chardonnay
- Rice Stuffing – my brother loved it so much from Thanksgiving I made it again for him
- Steamed Vegetables – steamed some broccoli, cauliflower, carrots and butternut squash
- Brussels Bacon Bake – Bird’s Eye has this 2-person size box of Brussels bacon bake and it makes an easy side dish.
- Salad – some fresh veggies for anyone who wanted some
- Crescent Rolls – handmade crescent rolls; I chose a relatively easy Pinterest recipe and it made way more than I anticipated. Tasted way better than the canned stuff with the infamous bunny
- Assorted Desserts – pumpkin pie, cheesecake and apple pie
And there we have it! Let me know in the comments below if you had a feast for Christmas and until then…signing off!